If proposals frustrate you, and of course they do, then you’re in good company.
My Name’s Nathan Powell and I’m a creative professional with over a decade of experience. But for the longest time I struggled with my client proposals. This meant I lost out on gigs I wanted, and needed.
I knew I wasn’t the only creative that struggled with proposals. Let’s face it; they’re not the most fun you can have with a computer. And losing out on cool projects is never a nice feeling… But fast forward a few years and I founded my own proposal based Startup (Nusii), increased my personal proposal acceptance rate to a comfortable 92%, and helped scores of other creative professionals do the same.
This decade of learning is summarized in, The Creative Professional’s Guide to Better Proposals. There are featured interviews with some of the industry’s top creatives and even a guest chapter from Jonathan Stark and Philip Morgan.
In the book you’ll learn:
- What a proposal is and what a proposal is not
- Why most proposals fail and how to avoid the common pitfalls
- How to increase your chances of winning a proposal before you’ve even written it
- How understanding a client’s real needs will win you more projects
- How to master client interviews, even when you’re not a salesperson
- What to include in a proposal
- How to use language that your client will understand
- How to compete with yourself on pricing
- How and when to use Value-Based Pricing
- How to focus on your client and not on your skills
- How to make best use of templates and reusable resources
- Tips and tricks from interviews with some of the best creative consultants from around the globe
Like I said, it’s free to download from Amazon until Sunday 16th, so hurry!
The post Free eBook: The Creative Professional’s Guide to Better Proposals appeared first on Speckyboy Design Magazine.