1. Coil Binding looks very modern and attractive. It calls immediate attention to any report. It is very durable & easy to use. It is perfect for proposals, softwa¬re manuals and business reports. Coil binding allows documents to lay flat & be wrapped all the way around the spine for easy reading. It holds up to 290 sheets of 20lbs paper
2. Wire“O”Binding is elegant, and used for a professional look and presentation. It is a kind of European Style. After punching, the pages are loaded into metallic wire and then closed in a circular/ring shape. This binding is perfect for banking and investment proposals, as well as for booklets for jewelry, diamonds and precious stones. It allows the pages to turn very easily. Furthermore, the book can lay completely flat when open. It holds up to 280 sheets of 20lbs paper.
3. Velo (Strip) Binding is commonly used for legal documents and reports. A plastic comb is inserted in the holes, and then sealed with a thin plastic strip for a tough binding support so that pages cannot be removed. This binding style looks decent, but does not open flat. It holds up to 450 sheets of 20lbs paper
4. Spiral (Comb) Binding is one of the most popular styles. It offers utmost flexibility by being able to easily add or delete pages with a simple rebind, of a book. The Spine of the plastic can be easily customized by printing to meet your specific needs (for volume books). It holds up to 425 sheets of 20lbs paper.
5. Perfect Binding is an economical and attractive way of massive binding. With this binding style, the spine of the book can be printed for easy identification. The book is compressed in a clamp and hot glue is applied to the spine and a cover is wrapped around the finished book; and is trimmed from three sides to give a perfect finish. Perfect binding is commonly used for soft covered or paperback textbooks and is also ideal for children, history, school, college and for any special representation using paperback. It holds up to 450 sheets of 20lbs paper.
6. Tape/Thermal Binding is similar to the paper back book, but realistic paper back books are perfect binding. No hole punching is required. It is just sturdy cloth with self glue fused to the document. Spine of the book can not be printed. It is also an inexpensive way of binding and recommended for short run and volume binding. It holds up to 450 sheets of 20lbs paper.
7. Booklet (Saddle Stitching)is a highly inexpensive way of binding. It is bound with 2 staples in the middle of the folded edge. It is commonly used for catalogs, newsletters, manuals and catalogs.